Mathis Lueker Rentals & Property Management Services
General maintenance repairs (non-emergency) will be performed during normal weekday business hours on a first-come, first-serve basis. Our goal is to provide our residents with speedy, efficient service on all requests, usually within 48 hours. From time to time, however, unexpected delays can occur due to unforeseen circumstances (back-order on appliance part, emergency maintenance situations, etc.). We encourage any feedback that you may have regarding our maintenance services. We will also respond to an emergency maintenance call after 5:00 p.m. Please call for any of the following reasons.
- Loss of heat if outside temperature is below 60 degrees
- Uncontrollable running water including pipe leaks, sewer back-up, or hot water heater leaks
- Stopped up toilet if it is the only toilet in your homeand is not caused by you, the tenant
- Loss of air conditioning if outside temperature exceeds 80 degrees
- No hot water
- Security problems, broken locks, broken doors, broken glass, etc.
- Gas smell or odor either inside or outside your home
- Any kind of electrical sparking of the stove, electrical sockets, etc.
Tenant Maintenance - Repair Request
We pride ourselves on the quality of service that maintenance professionals provide. If you have a maintenance concern, please call (785) 223-5505 to report the problem or click the link below.